Notifications
Clear all

Breakout on chin with picture. Duac acne gel.

MemberMember
(@krackkid)

Posted : 01/30/2018 6:31 am

So I got duac acne gel from my doctor. Will That help me get rid of this breakout?

Is this severe? Or pretty bad? 

And what are the pretty big red spots on the side where the 3 pimples are all in one place? 

Will this leave scars? 

Anyone else with a breakout like this? Did it go away nicely? 

Thanks. 

15173118521521086925996.jpg

MemberMember
(@krackkid)

Posted : 01/31/2018 3:32 am

Just wanted to give an update , it now looks like this.

1517387504814989566326.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/31/2018 1:27 pm

Personaly i think you should be on an oral anti biotic.if this keep coming and going and if you find your beard and hair on head thinning you might have something like folliculitus.gels will only do so much but can realy irritate folliculitus so its a constant loop.

Suggest you think about what might actualy be going on here as some drs dont have a clue.took them many times to start me on oral anti biotic,first flucloxacillin,then lymecycline and now its under control and not severe i have oxytetracycline which is for mild acne.

my hair was falling out and beard gone thin,took years to realy click by that time my hair was realy thin.so for like 6 months now been on oral anti biotics and very little acne problem,no scalp acne and hair loss has stopped,so slowly hair been growing back to half decent state so far.
:)

MemberMember
(@krackkid)

Posted : 02/01/2018 2:49 am

It's pretty good now. All the pimples are gone. I will update here again tomorrow. :) I do have the red marks left.