Notifications
Clear all

What is it with my skin??

MemberMember
(@sdps)

Posted : 01/28/2018 4:05 pm

It' been a long time since I obsessed with my skin troubles however, I decided to have a clear and brilliant

t treatment because I have melasma and I am hoping that it will help with that. I also have very large pores and hoping it will help with that too! I decided to take some pics to track my progress and kinda freaked out...My pores seem bigger than ever and I feel like it brought out some of my scarring to look more noticeable. Hopefully after awhile my skin will adjust and calm. I havescarring, oversized pores, melasma and all of the above....I know my treatments won' t help with the scarring, but because of the melasma I have to be careful of what treatments I can do now. Where should I go from here? What recommendations would you suggest to make my skin look nicer? Thanks

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/28/2018 8:49 pm

Looks like scarred pores,wouldnt say enlarged ones,if you took a close in pic with detail you will see they are like scars,not holes/pores going into your skin.

all i can say is you need resurfacing work.

wear plenty of sunscreen outside,stay out of direct light.
:)

MemberMember
(@sdps)

Posted : 01/28/2018 11:21 pm

Thank you!! I think enlarged scarred pores. Im hoping that the clear and Brilliant treatments help. I use retin-a, a physical sunscreen everyday, and generally try to take good care of my skin. What type of resurfacing would you recommend? I do have to be careful though as I do have Melasma that has spread over the years...