Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went to the dermatologist because i had moderate acne all on my cheeks and some on my forehead and chin. I’m 16 so it must be hormonal. I was prescribed solodyn 80 mg and given a epiduo topical cream. I cleanse and moisturize with cera ve products; the daily wash and the moiusturizer. I have been doing this for a month now and i don’t see any improvements. A few days ago i broke out with a bunch of cysts and I don’t know if I’m not using it long enough to see the effects but i never had this many cysts on my cheeks and I’m very confused. The only good thing is that my forehead and chin area have ten relatively smooth except for a cyst that popped up on my forehead yesterday. This acne has taken a toll on me. I’ve had it for a few years now but i feel like it’s just keeps getting worse. If anyone can let me know what I should do. :)))5F1EC8F7-C87F-4E88-8E80-9FF46BD715F5.jpeg

Your face is realy quite red,based off that you might have developed some reaction to what you come into contact with.

you need a good oral anti biotic,lymecycline or something tetracycline based.also advice is to stop using other products full stop,just use a topical anti biotic to halt the active stuff and once you see it healing stop using it and let the oral anti biotic work on its own.

just a kind moisturiser after washing is all you need.

also stay out of direct light,sun,wash with just warm water and pat dry with a clean dry towel each time.keep general hygene good and no touching face or squeezing.
:)