Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What type of scar is this?

Recommended Posts

A couple of months ago I had a pimple on my cheek. I put a pimple patch on it, to suck out the pus. 
However it left behind a red mark and its been there for about 3 months! 
What type of scar is this, any what are the possible treatment? Its slightly raised and does not seem to have any liquid/pus in it. 
unnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is not a scar it's PIE, or wounding post acne. IT can take a year for some to heal. Try hydrocortisone cream (only for up to 2 weeks) there are other treatments to try under the hyperpigmentation sub, first post which is the FAQ ad PIE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes