Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JakeWilliam

Accutane updates (highschool)

Recommended Posts

 

Day 1 : My skin is starting out really clear for me it’s quite a bit hyperpigmentation. I don’t have many pictures from when my acne has been bad but the main part of my acne that annoys me is that it’s moderate and it’s just been here forever my acne was bad in 6,7,8 and now 9 grade but it’s just been something I live with so I decided to take the big step and try accutane.96F30D4D-B394-4CE7-92BC-B3960D1E11FC.jpeg4DBAF57B-7BF7-4E23-B697-893C2C6FA790.jpeg Day 6: Not much has changed besides dry lips my lips have been getting really dry it could be because of the cold but I never really had that issue in any other winter so I’m going to say it’s the accutane but my skin seems to be almost ready to break out which actually I can’t wait for because I just want to get it done with now.1A85B495-8858-4106-BB11-C051D0DCA5A8.jpegFA0EB00E-FD65-4D5E-AC5E-40459547F706.jpeg

Edited by JakeWilliam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it only your face? Tane has long term effects... some may not appear immediately, some may be permanent. Once you have taken it, it may be too late. Joint problems are very common. 

Edited by fiksi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2017 at 3:46 PM, JakeWilliam said:

 

Day 1 : My skin is starting out really clear for me it’s quite a bit hyperpigmentation. I don’t have many pictures from when my acne has been bad but the main part of my acne that annoys me is that it’s moderate and it’s just been here forever my acne was bad in 6,7,8 and now 9 grade but it’s just been something I live with so I decided to take the big step and try accutane.96F30D4D-B394-4CE7-92BC-B3960D1E11FC.jpeg4DBAF57B-7BF7-4E23-B697-893C2C6FA790.jpeg Day 6: Not much has changed besides dry lips my lips have been getting really dry it could be because of the cold but I never really had that issue in any other winter so I’m going to say it’s the accutane but my skin seems to be almost ready to break out which actually I can’t wait for because I just want to get it done with now.1A85B495-8858-4106-BB11-C051D0DCA5A8.jpegFA0EB00E-FD65-4D5E-AC5E-40459547F706.jpeg

Going by these pictures your acne is not bad enough to justify being prescribed accutane.
Do you really understand all the risks you are taking.
Where are you from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hatetane said:
Going by these pictures your acne is not bad enough to justify being prescribed accutane.
Do you really understand all the risks you are taking.
Where are you from?
His acne is barely severe enough to take antibiotics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Duperele said:
23 hours ago, hatetane said:
Going by these pictures your acne is not bad enough to justify being prescribed accutane.
Do you really understand all the risks you are taking.
Where are you from?
His acne is barely severe enough to take antibiotics
Can't be judging Jake here but his derm needs to be reported!

I have tried reporting the very serious sides not listed on the PIL to the regulators  and all they say is benefits v risk and that as we all should 
know that  medication have side effects.

So we the public are suppose to be knowledgeable when the doctors and dermatologists are not!
We are somehow magically suppose to know that accutane is the most heinous drug on the market causing permanent side effects like sexual dysfunction and suicide that occurs many years post accutane maybe because of depression maybe because the side effects are just too much to live with.

When you read the leaflet and ask your derm about the side effects they laugh in your face and tell you not to worry and that accutane is a miracle drug.

And victims are so ashamed they hardly ever report their side effects.

How many more victims do their need to be? Edited by hatetane
sp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, hatetane said:
Can't be judging Jake here but his derm needs to be reported!

I have tried reporting the very serious sides not listed on the PIL to the regulators  and all they say is benefits v risk and that as we all should 
know that  medication have side effects.

So we the public are suppose to be knowledgeable when the doctors and dermatologists are not!
We are somehow magically suppose to know that accutane is the most heinous drug on the market causing permanent side effects like sexual dysfunction and suicide that occurs many years post accutane maybe because of depression maybe because the side effects are just too much to live with.

When you read the leaflet and ask your derm about the side effects they laugh in your face and tell you not to worry and that accutane is a miracle drug.

And victims are so ashamed they hardly ever report their side effects.

How many more victims do their need to be?
IDK this guy is making a blog on acne.org and he must be aware of all the side effects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Duperele said:
16 hours ago, hatetane said:
Can't be judging Jake here but his derm needs to be reported!

I have tried reporting the very serious sides not listed on the PIL to the regulators  and all they say is benefits v risk and that as we all should 
know that  medication have side effects.

So we the public are suppose to be knowledgeable when the doctors and dermatologists are not!
We are somehow magically suppose to know that accutane is the most heinous drug on the market causing permanent side effects like sexual dysfunction and suicide that occurs many years post accutane maybe because of depression maybe because the side effects are just too much to live with.

When you read the leaflet and ask your derm about the side effects they laugh in your face and tell you not to worry and that accutane is a miracle drug.

And victims are so ashamed they hardly ever report their side effects.

How many more victims do their need to be?
IDK this guy is making a blog on acne.org and he must be aware of all the side effects.
I quite agree. I get that the doctors are lying to everyone and proclaiming accuatane as a miracle but you only have to visit this forum and 
others - one would think that would be enough to make you think twice but clearly not.

I have warned mothers who have asked on this forum for advice but they just don't want to hear it.
How could you consider putting your kids on accutane having read this forum - poor kids!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hatetane said:
I quite agree. I get that the doctors are lying to everyone and proclaiming accuatane as a miracle but you only have to visit this forum and 
others - one would think that would be enough to make you think twice but clearly not.

I have warned mothers who have asked on this forum for advice but they just don't want to hear it.
How could you consider putting your kids on accutane having read this forum - poor kids!!
Have you taken accutane?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01. 01. 2018. at 11:23 PM, hatetane said:
Can't be judging Jake here but his derm needs to be reported!

I have tried reporting the very serious sides not listed on the PIL to the regulators  and all they say is benefits v risk and that as we all should 
know that  medication have side effects.

So we the public are suppose to be knowledgeable when the doctors and dermatologists are not!
We are somehow magically suppose to know that accutane is the most heinous drug on the market causing permanent side effects like sexual dysfunction and suicide that occurs many years post accutane maybe because of depression maybe because the side effects are just too much to live with.

When you read the leaflet and ask your derm about the side effects they laugh in your face and tell you not to worry and that accutane is a miracle drug.

And victims are so ashamed they hardly ever report their side effects.

How many more victims do their need to be?

I agree with you. We don't even know how tane works fully... 

I now have side effects. Seems many of us have them, it's just as they are not reported, stats appear better. 

Many side effects appear later, and people fall through cracks. 

I also agree his acne is not for tane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×