Notifications
Clear all

Cystic acne on chin shrinking and popping up in near by places and repeating itself

MemberMember
(@puggy)

Posted : 12/21/2017 3:02 am

Ok so ive had like the most shitty year and a half ever and this is really depressing me. Basically ive always had pretty good skin. A few breakouts during that time a month and a occasional small pimple here and there. The thing with me is i suffer from depression and am obsessed with my skin being clear. When it is i feel pretty ans high self esteem. When i break out with more than one or depending on size and all that i feel super ugly. Like i dont want to be seen, im 31 and its been this way since h.s. i started taking depression meds recently and it broke me out. I stopped abruptly and my face cleared except the cysts on my chin. It started out as one was there for over a month very noticeable and i got a small 2nd bump underneath that basically stayed skin color abd wasnt noticeable. I left it alone and after like 6 weeks it shrunk down 80% since then i keep having new ones pop up in the same area same side of my chin. Like it shrinks it pops up new spot, that one shrinks a new one pops up etc. Except this last time it never shrunk so i have 2 now that are big and 2 that are small and one that was a papule which i got. Its leaving discoloration and scars and im very pale its so noticeable. I made a appt with the dermatologist but i couldn't get in for 5 weeks...still got 4.5 to go. Its completely ruined my self esteem and i feel so unattractive. Esp being a mental issue i already struggled with before this its killing me. Been 2 months now. I want to have it taken out, at this point i have 4 and i feel the way its going im going to have more before my appt. Which i cant afford. I just dont get why it keeps shrinking and making a new spot why can't the bacteria just stay in the one and leave the rest of my chin the fuck alone!!!anybody know a way for it.to stop spreading till i can get the sack removed
..also im nervous about the scars and having them all over my face, has anybody had it removed, how did the outcome look and how long did it take to heal? Then of course with
my anxiety im like omg what if i get a keloid* scar...it will be raised just like it is now . this sucks i need it to not spread anymore places. I even got back on my bc pills. Any advise would be appreciated thanks

MemberMember
(@onemanwarrior34)

Posted : 12/31/2017 6:02 pm

I know they suck. I'm sorry you have that. I don't know if you changed your diet of what you eat and drink, but that is helped me out tremendously. Try drinking water and green tea. Also, try limiting or cutting out dairy entirely. These things have worked for me. I only drink green tea and water and that's it. With food, I don't do any dairy at all! I hope they can help you out. Hang in there. It gets better.