Notifications
Clear all

Relationships

MemberMember
(@sendhelp)

Posted : 12/12/2017 8:15 pm

Lately I have been wondering how I can ever be in a relationship with acne. First off it's definitely not attractive so I wonder if guys even can find me attractive because of it. Second, I couldn't imagine him sleeping over and having to take off my face makeup in front of him. I also go to bed with acne medication on my face. If I can barely stand to look at myself without makeup how can I expect anyone else to?

MemberMember
(@pimple-pimp)

Posted : 12/12/2017 11:04 pm

males dont care about the acne on females as much as females do for males. so u can consider yourself lucky in that regard.

MemberMember
(@pixatedbay)

Posted : 12/13/2017 2:01 am

You can hope that there are men who value personality and attitude more than acne.

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 12/14/2017 1:02 am

On 2017-12-13 at 5:04 AM, pimple pimp said:
males dont care about the acne on females as much as females do for males. so u can consider yourself lucky in that regard.

Well... it is usually the other way, in what world do you live in?

MemberMember
(@pimple-pimp)

Posted : 12/14/2017 5:49 am

4 hours ago, Duperele said:
On 12/13/2017 at 3:04 PM, pimple pimp said:

Well... it is usually the other way, in what world do you live in?

youre deluded if you think males have it easier

i went to a new derm recently to start accutane cycle. All female office. it was so plainly obvious they were nothing less than repulsed by my face. so much so that they literally FORGOT to charge me the consult fee after my appointment which btw lasted no more than 2 minutes.

this is not even the tip of the iceberg in negative feedback ive experienced from females exclusively in almost 4 years of dealing with this plague, both in daily life, dating and the work place.

let me put it like this.my highschool gf breaking up with me because of my acne doesnt even compare to the worst.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 12/14/2017 5:51 am

i agree with member pimple pimp. while your get some men who are rude but generally guys dont care. women on the other hand have high standards and some of them cant even be around a guy who is "ugly".

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 12/14/2017 6:22 am

39 minutes ago, pimple pimp said:

youre deluded if you think males have it easier

i went to a new derm recently to start accutane cycle. All female office. it was so plainly obvious they were nothing less than repulsed by my face. so much so that they literally FORGOT to charge me the consult fee after my appointment which btw lasted no more than 2 minutes.

this is not even the tip of the iceberg in negative feedback ive experienced from females exclusively in almost 4 years of dealing with this plague, both in daily life, dating and the work place.

let me put it like this.my highschool gf breaking up with me because of my acne doesnt even compare to the worst.

sorry to hear that about the office. i would of thought people at a derm office would be use to people with acne?. are you sure they didn't charge you because like you said, it was only 2mins?

you might not have the same problem but most of us guys with acne/skin problems who have had lots of bad experiences in the past and some of us haven't learnt how to interact with people correctly.(as we get our conference destroyed at a young age)....so we can give off nervous / negative vibes, bad body language etc, around people (girls/women).. im sorry to say this doesn't get the best responses. a therapistonce told me "negative people, attract negative reactions".. unfortunately in my experience, this it true. the only way to "win" is to be 3000% confident.

i would also say from personal experience, if your in a negative frame of mind about your skin, don't go looking for negative reactions from people. your always find something which might not even apply to you. (ie someone smiling/laughing in the street)

-if you or anyone here have this sort of problem, there is tones of self help youtube videos which have good advice and teach you about bad body language etc.

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 12/14/2017 6:54 am

Would you want someone who would care about what your acne more than you? I don't think so. And I also don't agree to the things like females have it better or males have it better, it just depends on the person, someone who judges you by your acne is not worth your time at all.

Juwalker liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/14/2017 7:55 am

We want a partner who is pleasing to look st,usualy we meet people in situations where looks matter first,called attraction.

we meet partners because we hang around yhem,work place,going to same places where we bump into same man/woman.

We are competing to get a mate,regardless.men go looking for women (i am a guy) and women doll themselves up and flutter their feathers or even other way round.so the mating process or pairing process is one,where a man can fulfill the particular womans desires or check list if i put it mildly.plain women can take plain guys but good looking women look for good looking guys.also depends on where we are geographicaly,i am european,in uk,so i might go china,so i want a pretty face,slim figure and quite tall but a chinese guy or woman might say,shes ugly,this is the best chinese woman and point me in direction of short chubby woman with face like pocahuntus?

i never bothered in long time for woman,my looks never bothered me till i started getting interested and hearung women behind my back and even telling me to my face saying your not perfect if you got rid of the blemishs you would be gorgeous it got me off my butt and trust me inside of a year i am transforming my looks,i dont have active acne,i aint for ages as i do anti biotics but i git scarring and its only mild but noticable.

but i transformed myself and can say hand on heart i got rid of a good percentage of my scarring,i just keep getting more attractive and now i hold womens attention that little bit more.

if you got acne thats what we ate here for,lets talk about getting you where you would like to be.you got big zits,lets help you get rid if them,you got disfiguring/scars? Lets help you to help yourself and get you near where you wanna be.

The knocks of life are realy wake up calls,ok so if you got ugly features this aint the place for you.but,if theres a nice looking guy/gal under all that s@@t lets get you sorted out,might take time and effort but come on nows the time to start,we got a long road ahead of us,what matters is achieving our goal.

i am a guy and for most uk women they are into supposed good looking guys with nice skin.

it is a 2 way street,dont fool yourself snout personality,attraction is the first thing,personality is second,so you fall short in looks due to spots and scars? Then help yourself,lets help you!
:)

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 12/14/2017 10:06 am

@PimplePimpWell, i have seen a ton of guys with bad acne with girls. I myself have a girl that i often complain to about my acne, and she usually tells me than my acne is going to get a lot worse because of all the kisses she will give me. I know and see alot of ugly guys, or guys with bad acne that hang around with girls. And that is because they have something else to offer.

Girls will like you both for great looks, or great personality, if you have both then great, if you dont have either. well then game over. And if you have a shit personality and don't look great, well no girls for you. But trust me that even the ugliest men, will get the prettiest girls.

What world to you live in? i do not reconize that at all, in fact i have never been bullied because of acne, and i have never seen someone being bullied because of acne. The closest i have been to someone commenting on my skin was my cousin saying that "don't you think sun will do a litle good for your skin?, and my acne was very severe.

I do not know what kind of horrible people you meet, and i am thankfull i dont have to deal with such people. Looks are not all.

Juwalker liked