Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZebraGirl

I'm so confused??!! Please don't pass by this post

So I have been putting benzal peroxide on my skin every night for about two months now. At first I saw a difference but now my skin looks worse than ever! I don't use a moisturizer with it because it will break me out even if it's oil free. My skin is broken out every where!! What should I do? Should I stop using bp or is my skin purging? Is my skin breaking out because it's to dry or harsh? Should I keep using it for my 12 week plan to see how it's goes? Also I get breakouts during that time of the month and it doesn't help my situation. Any advice is welcomed. Thank you :)

Edited by ZebraGirl

Always good to follow with a moisturiser if your skin is usually dry in the first place or if dryness is prolonged for a period of time.

My skin can ocassinally dry out from time to time because of the products I use, but my face is usually oily so I don't need to combat it too much with moisturiser.

If you are 2 months in, you may as well try wait it out to 3 months, that's usually long enough to tell if something is going to work or not. 

I've been on antibotics for just over 2 months and starting to see changes now. So stick it out until the 3rd month is my advice! Then take it from there

Good luck.