When will my skin s...

Notifications
Clear all

When will my skin start improving on acne.org regimen?

MemberMember
(@swinks)

Posted : 11/27/2017 12:39 am

Hi everyone, I posted a little while ago but I am 5.5 weeks into the acne.org regimen and my skin is breaking out worse than before. I have much, much more acne around my mouth and I keep getting constant breakouts there. In addition, my skin is extremely flaky even with adding jojoba oil. Is this normal? Should I keep pushing through or should I try something else?? I am using a pump and a half of the BP and I am following the regimen pretty much to a "T", just a side note.
Attached is a picture of my skin right now. 

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

9037BA66-C7ED-431D-BCDA-CC489A65F281.jpeg

CE3A5CA8-99B9-46BC-AE6C-17740AD30B80.jpeg

MemberMember
(@voguewitness)

Posted : 11/27/2017 6:04 am

I'd detinitely try something else. If the BP hasn't cleared you up (if applied 2 times /day) then it will MOST LIKELY not help you.

MemberMember
(@swinks)

Posted : 11/27/2017 1:08 pm

7 hours ago, VogueWitness said:

I'd detinitely try something else. If the BP hasn't cleared you up (if applied 2 times /day) then it will MOST LIKELY not help you.

I was just wondering, are you currently using the acne.org regimen??

MemberMember
(@voguewitness)

Posted : 11/27/2017 2:09 pm

I'm using it but only at half power.(one time /day at night) For me it is working. It had cleared up my skin after 3 - 4 'days but the BP left too much peeling so I'm considering other options right now

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/27/2017 2:22 pm

13 hours ago, swinks said:

Hi everyone, I posted a little while ago but I am 5.5 weeks into the acne.org regimen and my skin is breaking out worse than before. I have much, much more acne around my mouth and I keep getting constant breakouts there. In addition, my skin is extremely flaky even with adding jojoba oil. Is this normal? Should I keep pushing through or should I try something else?? I am using a pump and a half of the BP and I am following the regimen pretty much to a "T", just a side note.

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

It took me 3 months to get clear on the regimen. If it doesn't get clear then,you should try something else.

MemberMember
(@swinks)

Posted : 11/27/2017 4:58 pm

2 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
16 hours ago, swinks said:

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

It took me 3 months to get clear on the regimen. If it doesn't get clear then,you should try something else.

Is it normal to break out worse on this regimen before you get clear??