Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beyondinfinity

Is CBD oil worth trying?

I recurring adult acne, and have tried it all, even recently ivermectin cream which helped a bit. But nothing completely helps, I always get  breakouts. 

This person I know has a skin allergy and gets psoriasis type reaction on hands and when they apply the CBD oil on it gets better, reduces inflammation dramatically 

I was wondering if it's worth to try this on my face?  

Edited by beyondinfinity

If you have red, inflamed cystic acne, you'll want to control the inflammation asap. This avoids possible scarring and helps minimize healing time. It's also a good idea to take analgesics like aspirin or Advil.

Yes, due to the combined lipostatic, antiproliferative and antiinflammatory effects, CBD has potential as a promising therapeutic agent for the treatment of acne. If you suffer from breakouts, and you can get your hands on CBD oil, I encourage you to give it a try

Yh, CBD is worth trying. It is not psychoactive like THC. So it won't make you high. I have used CBD Oil for my acne reduction. and I felt the difference in my skin. It became glowy and indulgent. I used to take only 1 dropper. But the dosage may vary from person to person. So better to consult a doctor and than start consuming it. Here is a must read an article before you start consuming it. http://allabouthemp.co.uk/important-things-to-know-about-cbd-before-starting-consumption/