Notifications
Clear all

Need help with benzoyl peroxide!

MemberMember
(@voguewitness)

Posted : 10/22/2017 3:36 pm

Hello, I've been using the treatment alot but even after 5 - 6 weeks my skin is still very flakey and I don't think replacing 1 skin problem with another is the way to go. My question here is if benzoyl peroxide would also (partially?) work if I just apply it for +- 3 hours everyday and then rinse it off and moisturize? for the few days I've tried this it has fixed all the flakeyness and my face looks so much better now.

Anyone that can give me some more insight about this? I don't want to give the acne a chance to come back.

Any help is greatly appriciated!

MemberMember
(@eric99)

Posted : 10/23/2017 3:05 am

it will better to use benzoyl peroxide in night time , your face skin may hurt by sunlight bcos of benzoyl peroxide

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 10/23/2017 10:21 am

18 hours ago, VogueWitness said:

Hello, I've been using the treatment alot but even after 5 - 6 weeks my skin is still very flakey and I don't think replacing 1 skin problem with another is the way to go. My question here is if benzoyl peroxide would also (partially?) work if I just apply it for +- 3 hours everyday and then rinse it off and moisturize? for the few days I've tried this it has fixed all the flakeyness and my face looks so much better now.

Anyone that can give me some more insight about this? I don't want to give the acne a chance to come back.

Any help is greatly appriciated!

This is completely normal, 2 months into the regimen and I was still flaking. Just use the regimen as normal and you should be good soon. And you can start using AHA to help with the flakiness as well.