Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adamerus

Oily, red, bumpy face

Hi.

It's around half of a year since i gave up treating my face. The best treatment i came upon is literally not to get depressed about my skin problems and that theres is nothing that can help me. I have probably rosacea and some kind of seb. derm? I dont know if i can say that it is seb. derm, but it is the closest. I have large pores filled with white (sebum?) which is hard on the surface of the pore - so it seems bumpy in the mirror. Everytime when i just scratch myself a little bit anywhere on face (especially in the beard) i get TONS of theese flakes. It almost seems that it isnt any condition. Im able to do this anywhere on body, on arms(tricep) for example - but it isnt that much severe like on face. I wonder if it isnt only due to large pores? That it is more noticable on the face? Sometimes i wonder what if it is good for my face? That it protects the pores? When i dont use micelar water on eyebrows or beard, it is really noticable. On other parts of face i have to use tweezers to get it out of my face. 

And there we come to the other problem. I cant use any harsh treatment. Literally everyone makes my face red afterwards for couple of days. Best way i got rid of theese flakes was to pick them with tweezers and in eyebrows and beard with micelar water. Thats all i do for half a year since i tryied to get my skin fixed.  
I want to get rid of this (sebum?) and my red face (probably rosacea but could be something else which bonds with sebum)... I have couple of images from year 2016 - it stayed the same - even doctors didnt help. (Photo with flash is a bit more contrasted so it isnt as that red, but you get the idea) Ill post more images later if you want - you cant see on these images sebum in beard or eyebrows. 

So im asking... should i try something ? What do you recommend? I was discussing rosacea on another forum, but nothing helped except steroid cremes  ... Should i even try something? I dont know if its worth the risk that i wont succeed :/ (and therafore get into depression AGAIN) - sorry for my english, hope you can understand

P1090011.jpg

P1090015.jpg

P1090017.jpg

P1090023.jpg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes