Notifications
Clear all

The new moisturizer is actually bad! stings eyes!

MemberMember
(@kakakakaka)

Posted : 09/14/2017 11:33 pm

Hi Dan,

I have been using you ACNE.ORG regimen since 2008. It worked and still working for me except the new formulated moisturizer. I used to love your old moisturizer because it was so nice to use, it actually moisturize my skin and it smelled so refresh. Ever since the moisturizer was re-formulated, no matter how many times I applied or how much drops of jojoba oil that I added, my face will end up very dry and flaky after an hour or so, it also leaves horrible yellow film on skin which makes my face look so wired, people will look at me and goes: why is your face darker than your neck? Your face got sun burnt? What are you wearing on your face?

Recently I decided to gave up your moisturizer because the other reason is that I found that it will make my eyes so blur, when it combines with BP, after applied for 6+ hours, my eyes will get blur, stings badly, makes me need to close my eyes. I afraid it will affect my eyes sight. It never happened when I was using the old moisturizer. Also I notice so many people raise up this issue online but no one is paying attention to this problem.

So many people are complaining about the new moisturizer, it rated 2.8/5 over 364 reviews. Its a bad moisturizer, its a fact. I cant understand why you cant bring back the old moisturizer? Why cant you just keep both. Im not asking you to throw away the new one, just bring back the old one, please! Tell us whys you reason. You claim that you wanted to help people with acne then why you are not listening to what we say! Im so disappointed!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 09/21/2017 3:26 pm

Hello Kakakakaka,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some irritation around your eyes.

Be very careful when using the Acne.org Regimen products around your eye area or you can avoid this area of your skin altogether especially if you're not breaking out around the eyes. You have to also be careful when applying the Moisturizer as it may drag the Acne.org Treatment along with it when you apply it around your eyes.

For more information on the formulation change of the Acne.org Moisturizer, you may visit https://www.acne.org/blog/2010/09/18/important-use-2-full-pumps-of-new-moisturizer/