Notifications
Clear all

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCES WITH CERAVE

MemberMember
(@hannahclettenberg)

Posted : 08/24/2017 7:14 pm

Hi! my derm gave me CeraVe foaming facial cleanser and CeraVe PM facial moisturizing lotion (alongside my epiduo prescription) has anyone used these products? :) 

MemberMember
(@mimi1888)

Posted : 08/26/2017 8:49 am

Hi there,

I was just ordering my third bottle of thecerave PM moisturizer and thought I need to come on here to write a review!

I have had acne for over 10 years ranging from mild to very bad! About 6 months ago I had a really bad break out that wouldn'tclear. I read an article (really sorry I can not find it!)a guy had made with really severe acne about how the skin has a natural barrier that is ruined by a lot ofcleansing products. I study medicine so was aware already of the skins natural protective barrier and pH, so it made a lot of sense to me so I used some of the products he recommended.

Thecerave moisturizer was one of these. So I use the simplecleanser (UK product) everyday to wash my face once in the morning and once in the evening before bed and apply the moisturizer afterwards every time. The advice the article stated was to not use so many products on your face, to use a pH balancing, sensitivecleanser followed by a pH balancing moisturizer. It isnt a quick fix, but the epiduo treatment should be what actually clears your skin, the moisturizer andcleanser will build up your skins natural barrier again so after your spots have cleared you wont need to use such harsh chemicals on it to keep it spot free.

Anyway, Iv been using the moisturizer since March and Iv been spot free since May and most of my acne scars have gone now. Highly highly recommend!!! Just remember to be patient and keep things simple! Its so tempting to buy products.

MemberMember
(@hannahclettenberg)

Posted : 08/26/2017 3:46 pm

wow thank you so much! the moisturizer feels really nice on my skin so that's a good sign! and did it help you with indented scars? :) 

MemberMember
(@hannahclettenberg)

Posted : 08/26/2017 3:46 pm

wow thank you so much! the moisturizer feels really nice on my skin so that's a good sign! and did it help you with indented scars? :)