Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sisienna

hyperpigmentation everywhere!

Help! I have hyperpigmentation all over my face. It's so embarrassing and that's all anyone sees! What helps? I like to stay with natural products if possible. I have a picture and my whole face is covered in this. I just want smooth even skin tone! IMG_5750.JPG

I've never seen skin that looks so much like mine. My hyperpigmentation is a bit less severe though- More in a kind of L shape in the middle of both cheeks. First off, I'm so sorry that you have to go though this. I know exactly how you feel. 

Products I've used that I see a difference with- 
Kuumba made scar repair & care. It's made with lots of herbs that are known to encourage regeneration and it softens dark spots.
Balea (it's a German brand) Vital gegen Pigmentflecken. You can order it online and it's especially great for hyperpigmentation. 
Coconut Oil- I did see a bit of difference using this (the short time that I did). However, if you have active acne, there is a purging period. 
Aveeno Positively Radiant daily moisturizer- really helps to even out skin tone and dark spots. 

If you need a good full coverage foundation that is actually good for your skin I'd recommend Mineral Fusion, its amazing! 
I know how damaging this can be fopr your self-esteem and I fully understand where you're at right now. I wish you the best of luck! And always stay positive. Your scars and acne will go away someday, and they do not define you. :)