Notifications
Clear all

Clogged pores?

MemberMember
(@yanderia)

Posted : 08/08/2017 6:23 am

Hello! 

I've had these flesh-colored bumps all over my face for months. I know they aren't pimples, so I can only assume that maybe they're clogged pores.  They're on my cheeks and my forehead.  I've also had these fleshy bumps on my nose ever since I was 12 or 13. I'm not sure if these are clogged pores too, but they've always annoyed me and I'd love to get rid of them.

I just want some suggestions on what to use, since I've tried many products and none of them have worked (they made my skin soft but I still I had the bumps). I've physically exfoliated and used a BHA cream from Cosrx. I've also tried being extract them but there's so many it's tedious and they end up coming back anyways. 

Are there any strong products out there to rid of these? Or is it time to see a dermatologist (I would rather not resort to this)?

IMG_9748.JPG

IMG_9750.JPG

IMG_9746.JPG

MemberMember
(@yanderia)

Posted : 08/17/2017 3:59 am

zzzz

MemberMember
(@jollyhohnson)

Posted : 08/17/2017 4:44 am

If you've already tried a BHA, I would maybe try an AHA as well. Avoid physically exfoliating as this can irritate the skin. Otherwise, I'd recommend going to see a professional esthetician for a professional peel or possibly a dermatologist.

Also, do you wear make up? Wearing make up can sometimes cause little skin coloured bumps due to blocked pores.