Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Side Effects: Are we missing the point?

MemberMember
(@mistertorres)

Posted : 08/01/2017 5:45 am

hello guys, I'm starting this topic again because it's actually very pertinent to understand the common symptoms between people treated with 5ar inhibitors and the so called :"Post Finasteride Syndrom"

I was in my life 4 times treated with Accutane here in Europe (Roaccutane as it is name here). Each cycle last about 9 to 12 months. Now, I have 42 years old and I have very law SHBG levels and accordingly an absence of libido.

I went to visit an Endocrinologist who gave me my precise levels of hormones. I train hard everyday at the Gym and did sport my entire life and I don't drink nor smoke. Despite all that efforts and my decent Testosterone Levels, I seem to just lack SHBG don't matter how. Since I remember while I was treater with Accutane I had a f*** hight libido, I investigated the possible side effect of this drug. Hence, I started to understand that like many of you I have the so called "Post Finasteride Syndrom". lost of libido and abscence of natural spontaneous of nocturnal erections. Among other things of course.. I will now try to treat myself with Poviron in order to see whether this might be of a help. FYI, I have never messed up with Steroids or PEDs (Performance Enhancing Drugs) before. I will do this just to understand whether this could possibly increase my Libido. Also, I know what is the dosage to be used and that Proviron will not damage my liver (unlike Accutane).

MemberMember
(@moretwine)

Posted : 08/09/2017 7:50 am

Hi mistertorres,

I hear you. I hope the approach works for you. My free t is very low but my total t is normal. Please if you have some time check out my survey.

[Edited link out]

Thanks,

MT