Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nina0331

Smoothies for Acne and Pimples

Can Fruits and Vegetable smoothies cure acne or maybe reduce or remove pimples? Well the answer is yes!  This is one natural way of crushing acne and removal of pimples. It is just so effective for me especially the green fruits or vegetable blended into my ninja blender and make it a puree or smoothies. I know a lot of you won't just believe in this trick, may be you are thinking I am insane literally because what the heck smoothies is a healthy drink or food! yes it is well you can actually drink it it is more healthy and can also help reduce pimples or acne.  Well there is no try in trying it really works good on me so why not try it also right? I also want to recommend this site which can help you in blending your smoothies. Lets begin to free our self from acne and pimples. 
[Link removed]

Edited by Control Panel
Blog links not allowed

I totally agree. Green smoothies with tons and kale and ginger are the only thing to have a dramatic affect on my acne on their own!

I got with Apple, banana, kale, spinach, ginger and parsley.