Notifications
Clear all

Blood Type Diets

MemberMember
(@lucy588x)

Posted : 07/24/2017 12:33 am

I have been on a vegan diet and all organic diet before. I don't ever exercise to be real with everyone. Nowadays, I eat a mostly organic diet. The vegan diet and the all organic diet didn't make much of a difference for me.

It's a hassle/headache reading every label. Probably causing me to stress out, worry, and/or overthink.I also did not enjoy the vegan diet to be honest. I love steaks and eggs.Sorry vegans!

Anyways,I don't know if this was mentioned before on this forum or not. I'm a new member, and I just came across this information myself. Have any of you looked into Dr. D'Adamo's work on blood type diets?

The blood type diet is based on how your blood type affects digestion and metabolism. It is also goodfor optimal health and to keep certain diseases at bay. If I remember correctly, eating right will keep the acne away. We'll see...

For me being a B blood type, I have to give up everything I love. The list is long... tomatoes, avocados, chicken, pork, lobster, crab, shrimp, corn, bread, pasta, beans, lentils, blue cheese, etc.Surprisingly, dairy (which I'm not a big fan of) is good for me. I will be drinking organic creamline milk from now and on. Fish, rice, and oatmeal is also good for me. These are all foods I don't eat often or ever.

This is going to be a struggle, for sure! I have to sacrifice a lot and completely change my diet, butI'm willing to give it a try to get rid of my occasional acne flare up and some blemishes.

I suggest you all find out your blood type, if you don't know already, and try it out! I will also post my new skin regime in another thread. I want to get your thoughts on this topic and my skin regime. I gave up on coconut oil as a moisturizer. It makes my skin itchy after applying it.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 08/03/2017 4:20 am

Good for you! I have heard about this type of diet before but never really paid attention. Let me know how it works for you! :)

MemberMember
(@s33kings0lution)

Posted : 08/17/2017 12:25 pm

My blood type says that I should eat whole grains BUT grains give me acne and after consuming grains & wheat, my skin flares up within 1-3days.
My face becomes blotchy and itchy. I was denial at first and kept eating rice, bread (even whole wheat bread) and pasta but everytime I do it breaks me out.