Notifications
Clear all

TCA Cross AFTER Fillers

MemberMember
(@hotdog1996)

Posted : 07/05/2017 8:58 pm

Hi guys

I went and saw a derm for my skin yesterday. He seemed very knowledgeable and keen to help me without ripping me off with lasers like some other derms/doctors.

He suggested we start off by doing filler followed by 3-4 sessions of TCA cross, as I have quite a range of boxscars and a few ice picks and rolling. I happily obliged to doing this and have the fillers booked in for the 28th of July.

However, after getting home and thinking about it overnight, I'm wondering about the logic behind doing the fillers before the TCA cross. Wouldn't getting the fillers prevent the best possible results I could get with TCA cross, seeing as the scars will be pushed up and not as shallow as they would be without the fillers in? Would I be correct in saying this? Or will I still get the same results from the TCA cross regardless of whether I get fillers or not?

I know it's not an interesting topic for most of you, but I'd really appreciate a reply from anyone knowledgeable on this area so I can rearrange fillers to do post the TCA cross sessions before it's too late!

Cheers
Hotdog

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/06/2017 6:49 am

Hi There, a bit confused... Why would one do filler for TCA Cross... TCA cross is for ice picks typically. Filler does not work on icepicks.

I can give you a plan PM me.