No more oily skin t...

Notifications
Clear all

No more oily skin thanks to LED Mask

MemberMember
(@byebyesebum)

Posted : 06/18/2017 10:31 am

Hi everyone! I'm a 28 year old guy who has very very oily skin since i was 12 where my skin gets very oily after just half an hour.

Recently I bought an LED Mask that has about 100+ LED bulbs that emits red and blue LED lights as well as infrared.

I have been using just the RED light (632nm in wavelength) mode for half-an-hour to one hour a day and after a month, my skin has been much less oily than before.

I only used the RED light because I read that its wavelength can go deep to reach the sebaceous glands in the skin to reduce sebum secretion while the wavelength of blue light is unable to do so. In addition, RED light is able to stimulate collagen production in the skin and my face seems to be firmer.

I did some research and found a study that says the following:

"It has been demonstrated that red light can affect the sebum secretion of sebaceous glands and change keratinocyte behavior.Furthermore, red light might also exert its effects by modulating cytokines from macrophages and other cells, which in turn could reduce inflammation. "

I will report back again after 2-3 months of usage. Hope this works!

MemberMember
(@warrantedaide)

Posted : 06/18/2017 2:28 pm

Hi ! Great news, can you tell us what model you use ?

MemberMember
(@byebyesebum)

Posted : 06/18/2017 5:47 pm

3 hours ago, WarrantedAide said:

Hi ! Great news, can you tell us what model you use ?

Personally, I'm using something very similar to "LED Photon Face&Neck Mask 3 color Facial Skin Rejuvenation Beauty" by MISS AMMY that comes with the neck attachment.

I detached the neck attachment to put it on my head as the my hair is thinning and red light is supposedly able to help with hair loss as well.

*keeping fingers crossed*

MemberMember
(@destroyallacne)

Posted : 06/21/2017 4:21 pm

On 18 June 2017 at 11:47 PM, Byebyesebum said:
Personally, I'm using something very similar to "LED Photon Face&Neck Mask 3 color Facial Skin Rejuvenation Beauty" by MISS AMMY that comes with the neck attachment.

I detached the neck attachment to put it on my head as the my hair is thinning and red light is supposedly able to help with hair loss as well.

Hey there new guy here, where can I purchase this product you use? I have combination oily skin

MemberMember
(@byebyesebum)

Posted : 07/31/2017 9:12 am

You can try to searching for "LED Photon Face&Neck Mask 3 color Facial Skin Rejuvenation Beauty" by MISS AMMY on amazon.com.

On 6/22/2017 at 5:21 AM, DestroyAllAcne said:
On 6/19/2017 at 6:47 AM, Byebyesebum said:

Hey there new guy here, where can I purchase this product you use? I have combination oily skin

You can try to searching for "LED Photon Face&Neck Mask 3 color Facial Skin Rejuvenation Beauty" by MISS AMMY on amazon.com.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 08/08/2017 4:31 am

This is a new discovery for me. Thanks for sharing!

MemberMember
(@mr22ausman)

Posted : 09/19/2017 1:47 am

I have used red / Amber / inferred led for 2 years and has done nothing for my oily skin. And there's no proof that this works for oily skin at all. Good for rejuvenation and redness and imflamation but it would do nothing for oil or sebrum glands.