The Only Underrated...

Notifications
Clear all

The Only Underrated Tip to Reduce Oil

MemberMember
(@shmilym)

Posted : 06/12/2017 12:18 am

You may have overlooked it. I myself made this mistake too. But I randomly changed my routine I found this.

APPLY CLEANSER ON YOUR FACE UNDER 10 SECONDS. then wash it with water.

Yes. I don't exaggerate. I have oily skin, wash my face 2 times a day & occasionally have to splash water to reduce the oil through the day.

Last 2 weeks, in a hurry, I followed this tip accidentally. After washing, I did not felt the need to apply toner (generally, I have to use toner to balance my pH & moisturize my so-dry face after using cleanser) & my face was less red. I continued to do it the next day & just needed to splash water on my face 1 time a day (now even no need to do it).

Why do I consider to keep doing it? Because of its by-product, breakouts reduce significantly.

Am I afraid of not washing my face correctly (e.g. not sufficiently remove dirt, oil, etc)? Yes, but I just keep doing it. The toner can remove the leftover. Apply toner then re-splash with water.

This is not a miracle but I believe it somehow can help reduce the oil level on your face too.

P.S.
- I am a male, I don't use cosmetic so I don't know how female wash their face (may be remove make up first?). So please modify if necessary.
- I use acne.org cleanser

AhaGuru liked
MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/12/2017 12:38 pm

Most, most people don't need cleanser in the morning or toner
yes when you overclean skin you get either oily skin or very dry
thanks for sharing your insight!:)