Notifications
Clear all

HELP WITH FLAKES

MemberMember
(@improvedcat)

Posted : 06/06/2017 2:35 pm

Sup guys! So I've been on Dans Regimen a little over 4 months now, and I have to first off say that this has been the best, most results-yielding treatment I have ever taken for my acne. I am 95% clear, which seems too good to be true.

However, I'm still struggling with dry skin and flakiness? I figured by month four I'd be fine, but the flakes persist.

So I now there's already a million and a half posts about flakes, but I want this one to be different. I'm looking for advice from real, experienced users who have stuck with the regimen precisely as outlined, have not incorporated any other products, and who have discovered a way to help relieve their flakes. Please help!

And yes, I have been utilizing the jojoba oil, and it does slightly help.

Please, please leave any comments below! Thank you!!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 06/07/2017 10:08 pm

Hello!

So glad to hear the Regimen is working for you!! Flaky skin is definitely one of the biggest complaints. The next time you're in the shower, try "washing" your face with a generous amount of the jojoba oil. Then, with a very soft, clean washcloth, gently wipe off the oil in one direction only. Don't rub or scrub! Then gently wash your face with whatever cleanser you normally use (Dan's, etc.). This should help reduce the flakage. Flakes can and do build up...so repeat this process every so often as needed. If done gently, it shouldn't cause any irritation breakouts.

Hope this is helpful! :)

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/08/2017 12:17 pm

Best cure from dry skin!
take double dose vitamin E and 1-2 tablespoon flaxseed oil, take daily
do a mask with egg yolk, honey, and buttermilk