Notifications
Clear all

Hard bumps on jawline

MemberMember
(@sade1111)

Posted : 06/01/2017 1:03 am

For almost four years now, I have suffered with hard bumps on my jawline. I've used many creams and face washes topically, that didn't help with the inflammation of the bumps. I thought the bumps were keloids, because I have keloidic skin. But, in the morning they are not as raised, as they are throughout the day and night. I am taking Doxycycline which I can't see much of an improvement on somedays. I've been taking the pills for almost two months. The medicine makes my head hurt and me nervous. I also have terrible nightmares. I know that it will take time to see much improvement, however, the bumps have been deeply rooted for almost four years. The doctor that I see now, said that I have cystic acne. I had a biopsy done on the side of my face, which have the most bumps. The test came back showing that the bumps are benign, and are a result of acne being picked at, from years ago. I feel like the Doxycycline will not get to the root of the issue. I have old acne scars, scabies and new bumps. The medicine maybe will help the new pimples. Does anyone have some advice for me? I appreciate you, and give you love.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/04/2017 7:40 pm

Wash face with raw honey in the mornings
drink herbal teas daily, they heal and prevent future acne
honeybrush, red raspberry leaf, nettle, burdock, calendula, milk thistle
drink on empty stomach 30 min before meal
dont use at the same time with other drugs
eat raw only either breakfast, lunch, or dinner
drink buttermilk/kefir daily