Notifications
Clear all

This has probably been asking 1000 times but...

MemberMember
(@nooknook)

Posted : 05/28/2017 4:52 am

Hello people!
I have been using the regimen for approx 2 weeks and it makes my skin super dry but then end of the day. This is to be expected for now - but is there anything I can do to ensure my makeup isn't flaky and dried out by the end of the day? I use bare minerals liquid foundation.
Primer?
Moisturiser?
Tricks?
Tips?

With the dryness chill out soon?

Any input is appreciated! 

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 05/28/2017 8:13 am

3 hours ago, nooknook said:

Hello people!
I have been using the regimen for approx 2 weeks and it makes my skin super dry but then end of the day. This is to be expected for now - but is there anything I can do to ensure my makeup isn't flaky and dried out by the end of the day? I use bare minerals liquid foundation.
Primer?
Moisturiser?
Tricks?
Tips?

JOJOBA OIL

MemberMember
(@nooknook)

Posted : 05/28/2017 8:47 pm

12 hours ago, DandyTsunami said:
15 hours ago, nooknook said:

Hello people!
Primer?
Moisturiser?
Tricks?
Tips?

JOJOBA OIL

I havent got the the jojoba oil yet only the AHA will that help

MemberMember
(@grub101)

Posted : 06/01/2017 6:40 am

Using a primer will give your skin more hydration and also keep your makeup on for longer. I use Natio Illuminating Primer when I went to give my skin a poreless, moisturised finish.

nooknook liked
MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/01/2017 6:26 pm

Take inside double dose Vitamin E and two tablespoon of flaxseed oil
It's the best cure for dry skin!

nooknook liked
MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 06/04/2017 12:06 am

I tried this Banish oil and Vitamin C Beauty Elixir as a primer and to help my make up stay on longer. It's working good for me.

nooknook liked
MemberMember
(@jimken)

Posted : 06/16/2017 4:01 am

Try to use Bio Oil. Apply before sleep and Leave it overnight. The next morning you will find your skin super Smooth.

nooknook liked
MemberMember
(@deathtoallacne)

Posted : 10/01/2017 1:12 pm

One emergency trick you can try if your skin is looking flaky while you have makeup on while you're out is:
rub a little bit of moisturiser into your hands
rub well, you don't want to see any visible residue and it should feel greasy but not wet
then pat this into the dryness in your skin, and press it in
it worked for me!