Notifications
Clear all

Help me to find Skin care for acne and dark scars

MemberMember
(@indrienha99)

Posted : 05/22/2017 12:42 am

Hi can u recommend which skin care product well to acnes skin? Like toner moisturizer and etc. Maybe it will helpful to treat my acnes and maybe my scars. Thank you

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 05/23/2017 2:48 am

I've been trying this natural product now for few weeks and so far I am loving it. :)

MemberMember
(@indrienha99)

Posted : 05/23/2017 7:11 am

What natural treatments are u using now? Did they work to clean acnes and dark scars?

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 05/23/2017 5:55 pm

Try mixing nonfat yogurt or buttermilk with onion paste and apply like mask

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 05/25/2017 3:07 am

On 5/23/2017 at 3:48 PM, skyesthelimit said:

I've been trying this natural product now for few weeks and so far I am loving it. :)

I'm using the pumpkin and charcoal masques and Vitamin C Elixir from Banish. They help treat and prevent my acne.

After my skin clears up, I am planning to buy their roller kit for acne scars, 

MemberMember
(@albertwilliam)

Posted : 06/05/2017 1:08 pm

Dark spots on face, moles, dark patches, freckles, and white spots on the lips can easily be alleviated to bring back the sink to its beautiful glowing appearance.

MemberMember
(@tammywammy)

Posted : 06/13/2017 10:27 am

I love the mama nature acne products and they have really helped me immensely. I use their teenage dream cleansing face scrub and spot remover and teenage dream treatment and these have been far better than anything else I've used. You could just try the scrub and spot remover and if this works on its own you will save some of your hard earned money (or maybe not hard earned hah!). I read when tackling acne it is important to find a product that unblocks your pores and has anti-bacterial properties to kill any bacteria. Loreal and Garnier have some cheap products that have these properties. Acne is also caused by the demodexin mite which I think was my case and that is why the teenage dream treatment worked well for me. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@foodforthought)

Posted : 07/16/2017 6:30 am

The one product I'd totally recommend for acne and scarring is Alpha-H Liquid gold. It encourages skin turnover at night, thus helping both problems!