Notifications
Clear all

HELP! LEFT WITH MARKS FROM 10% Benzoyl peroxide

MemberMember
(@vultrahd)

Posted : 05/20/2017 9:13 pm

Hello so 2 months ago, i started using Benzac ac %10 benzoyl peroxide. I used it daily for about 2 times a day. I use to put alot on my face! I was still using it after my skin started to burned and peel! Now 3 weeks after that. I stopped using it and i noticed that all my pimples are gone! But instead its left red/black marks on my skin! I've used effaclar duo plus for about 4 weeks now but they will not go away! I've used sacilyic acid exfoliator but to no success! I've also noticed that my oil skin is now dry now! HELP!

MemberMember
(@vultrahd)

Posted : 05/20/2017 9:25 pm

Hello so about 3 months ago, i started using 10% benzoyl peroxide. I used it daily leaving it on in the morning and at night. I continued this for 4 weeks and all my pimples were gone. My skin was dry and peeling off but i still continued the regime for 4 weeks straight! But now im left with redness and black marks! I've stopped using benzoyl peroxide and used anti mark products like effaclar duo plus but it doesnt help! I've used a salicylic acid exfoliator but it still wouldnt do t he job! My pores are big and my skin is dry and the texture is just crap!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/21/2017 4:08 pm

For redness, dark marks, this is hyperpigmentation

This is a commonly asked question. checkout this faq we made to address multiple treatments to this issue.

https://www.acne.org/hyperpigmentation.html

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 05/23/2017 6:30 pm

Take inside vitamin E and flaxseed oil 1-2T a day , the best for dry skin!
avoid using cleanser in the morning