Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiimhere99

acne scars *pics*

hey .. my question is what can i do about those scars on temples ,cheeks and THAT FOREHEAD ORANGE PEEL LOOK ... please help me i tried salicilic acid , glicolic acid  i am using azelaic acid every night ... please help .. what laser i should use .. lease help!!

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

IMG_2127.JPG

IMG_2128.JPG

they look like icepick scars? cant really tell from pic. I heard red LED light therapy is good for collagen renewal which may help you but don't know if you have recently been on Accutane?

2 hours ago, nikki_gargin said:

they look like icepick scars? cant really tell from pic. I heard red LED light therapy is good for collagen renewal which may help you but don't know if you have recently been on Accutane?

yes 1 year ago finished accutane

@Hiimhere99 These do not look like scars to me, they look like hyperpigmentation pigment issues. The side effects of acne, wounds. I see no indentations. For PIE and PIH we have a few treatments. Please let me know if this is the issue (color) and I can move this to the hyperpigmentation sub and give you proper guidance. For If there are shallow box cars on the temples, a spot tca peel should help at a med spa or drs office.

I do not understand what's going on with the forhead.

Looks like you need a few TCA peels and microneedling many of use use http://derminator.com here for this.

You should try microneedling with prp. I had microneedling sessions done and it was great you need to do at least 6 though then I had fraxel laser and it damaged my skin. So I went backwards. Whatever you do don't do laser trust me. 

Microneedle with prp does not fix hyperpigmentation (prp just makes you heal quicker). Of course he can get his own http://derminator.com which most of us use at home. Hyperpigmentation needs TCA spot peels, laser for pigment (vbeam / excel v), hydroquinone aka skin bleach and vitamin c serum. I see no indents in the pic provided.