Notifications
Clear all

please ! I am in need of your suggestions 🙁

MemberMember
(@selva25)

Posted : 05/19/2017 10:36 am

Hi everyone thanks for visiting 
I am aged 25 I am facing acne from my teenage but it wasn't that severe like now.
I tried using Clinique products (anti-blemish kit) it was very good later I went to laser skin clinic Australia to treat my acne scars and they suggest to use the skintitut Australian  made products ,then I started to see more pimples I have spent $1000 nearly for the treatment they started the blue LED treatment to kill the bacterias before they start micro needling as my acne was severe I was in blue LED treatment for almost 5 weeks and i have done nearly 7 blue LED and i stopped booking further treatment from them ATM.my face was far better before I started the treatment ..
2189611.JPEG 

Has anyone used any one of the products ( clinique ,Skintitut)  and Does glycolic acid prevents acne ??  I looked for many acne medications but I couldn't find an even single post which refers to Glycolic acid. so can you guys please suggest good medication to  get rid of acne ??? I have attached few of the photos please suggest me something

Enzymatic-micro-peel.jpgEven-blend-serum.jpgGlycolic.jpgGlycolic-cleanser-12.jpgMoisture-Defence-Normal.jpgGlycolic-cleanser-12.jpg

IMG_1210.JPGIMG_0773.JPGIMG_0779.JPGIMG_1209.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

MemberMember
(@jbmaz)

Posted : 05/19/2017 12:06 pm

My friend,

1. I used a Glycolic acid peel (30%) on acne that has FADED and left a MARK. I do not use it on LIVE pimples, as it is way to harsh.
2. I would highly recommend getting an allergy test and see if there are any foods you are allergic to. In my case, cutting out Dairy, Sugar and Caffeine was the answer. If you have the will power, I suggest trying that for 1 month and seeing how you make out! Don't stress brother, you WILL get better.

Maybe you could let me know what your diet looks like and I could make some suggestions!

-JB

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 05/19/2017 2:45 pm

. I would stop and advise you to do fruit face masks. It's cheaper and better for your skin. I tried many products and this natural regime works the best and my skin is loving it. I never seen my skin this live and youthful. I had a problem with dead skin build up and it's taken care of that. Here's the recipe, you will need a blender and I would use organic fruits. I usually use frozen fruits so it'll never spoil. I transfer some to the fridge so it'll defrost.

mango, pineapple, papaya, blue berries, blackberries, strawberries, apple, carrots and banana and 1/2 lemon squeezed in there.

banana is natural moisturizer, mango, papaya and carrots have great vitamin a content which is the main ingredient for retin - a. Strawberries have natural ahas, it also has vitamin c that is vital for skin repair cause it promotes collagen. Papaya is a great skin lightner. Best of all, all of them are full of antioxidants. Antioxidants are great for inflammation, and detoxifying toxic pollution. It's non irritant unless I are allergic to some of the fruits but that's highly unlikely. Along with a good diet this should eliminate acne. Give it a shot. It make your pimples come to a head and then dry and fall off.

MemberMember
(@lidia-ren)

Posted : 05/19/2017 3:54 pm

I used different clinique products (even for sensitive skin) and had a really bad reaction. Some, as a dramatically different moisturising gel, caused a lot of tiny whiteheads and itchiness, others, as a facial wash for sensitive skin caused big pimples under the skin. I was introducing only one product at a time and can confidently tell that were those products causing acne. Maybe my skin is just sensitive to some kind of chemicalsbecause many other makeup or skincare products caused the same reaction.
The thing is, many people don't even know how much irritation and acne are caused just by skincare products.