Notifications
Clear all

Fruit face mask

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 05/18/2017 6:59 pm

Fruits are packed with vitamins and anti oxidants. They say it's really good for acne, eat a lot of it but... what if we put it on our skin directly? I mean they contain a lot of vitamins that your skin needs, and antioxidants which is great for inflammation and detoxification. Maybe we're neglecting these great natural creations of god and creating these harmful chemicals ourselves. When you skin gets dry, I'm pretty sure it's a sign that your skin is irritated and all the life is getting taken out of it. That's what these harsh chemicals do to you. Lets all think about this, research and and try it. If we eat right and put the right things on your skin we can eliminate acne and might even make acne scars better by the vitamin c that fruits include. All these products are all marketing scams don't be fooled.

MemberMember
(@jessieleigh)

Posted : 05/18/2017 9:56 pm

It's not just fruit but anything natural. Example: Manuka honey, cinnamon, tumeric, aloe, vitamin oils, avocado, eggs. There are many densely rich, vitamin packed foods that make amazing face masks.

That said, once you have permanent scarring due to acne, specifically scars that alter the state of your skin- rolling, box, or ice pick scars, you need more than topical ointments to fix the condition of the face.

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 05/19/2017 6:14 am

Hey thanks for the response. Yes all those are okay for face mask but fruits really beat anything I have ever used before. It's amazing how much my skin has changed from these past few days. Also yes you might need something more to fix deeper scars but with high vitamin c intake and application, it should fill in shallow ones since vitamins c helps build collagen. It'll also help pimples heal nice and prevent scarring.

MemberMember
(@jessieleigh)

Posted : 05/19/2017 10:32 am

Vitamin C will only help fill in scars that are still healing. Indented scars continue to heal over a period of 6 months. If you're working with older scars, topical application will do nothing for them. For vitamin A, C, and E to work to rebuild collagen you would have to re-injure the skin first before applying the vitamins. This would mean by having microneedling done, dermastamp, subscision, etc.

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 05/19/2017 2:10 pm

3 hours ago, JessieLeigh said:

Vitamin C will only help fill in scars that are still healing. Indented scars continue to heal over a period of 6 months. If you're working with older scars, topical application will do nothing for them. For vitamin A, C, and E to work to rebuild collagen you would have to re-injure the skin first before applying the vitamins. This would mean by having microneedling done, dermastamp, subscision, etc.

I like you, you know what you're talking about. I tried microneedling but I wish I was doing fruit face mask back then my face would be so much better. One question do you think the acne.org regime is a scam?