Notifications
Clear all

Mcdonalds gives pimples

MemberMember
(@steph1388)

Posted : 05/16/2017 10:09 pm

So , I think i haven proven well for myself that every single time i eat mcdonalds fries and their other food ... i get huge pimples!!! .. at first i thought maybe it could be stress because i have been a little stress but i would go a week without eatting it and my face would be so clear, and then i did a week where i ate it and bam pimples everywhere and big ones and i thought maybe to make sure i would go another week without eatting it and again face would be clear and then i ate it and pimples would begine to appear sooo ill probably never eat there fries or anything there again .. seems like they either use to much oil or it's something else in the food ... why i say that is because i tried other fast food places like wendys and burger king and my face was normal so im assuming mcdonalds is doing something different... has anyone else discovered this ?? Or if u have big pimples and u eat mcdonalds , i would try to not eat it ... works for me .. maybe it would work for others so yea

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/26/2017 2:48 pm

Your a young woman so you are gonna be looking at yourself and loving yourself up like all women do.

you got right idea,keep eye as often as you can on your face and remember what your eating,what your changing and if your skin is stable your good,if it flares up you know its your diet or products or hygene.
:)

MemberMember
(@lukebrandonfarrell)

Posted : 06/03/2017 4:51 pm

Good you're taking note of these things!

It's extremely hard to spot correlations between diet and acne, many other factors can be at play. It also varies from person to person.

I can only address this from what effects me. What works very well is low carbs, high protein and lots of vitamins.

This means stay off the sugar and fast foods if you think it is making your acne worse. It probably won't be the oil from the mcdonnalds but most likely the high carbohydrate content may be creating and insulin spike and causing you to have breakouts.

Stay strong, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

MemberMember
(@itsskin)

Posted : 06/04/2017 3:54 am

In my case, it definitely gives me pimples too. Anything that is fatty or overly sugary will give me lots of little zits on my forehead.

MemberMember
(@likelycool)

Posted : 06/19/2017 7:34 am

potatoes makes my skin breakout badly