Notifications
Clear all

Scar Treatment Journey

MemberMember
(@poi_boi_23)

Posted : 05/15/2017 4:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions as to what I need to do in order to get rid of my scarring which I think is mostly rolling scars. I'm 31 years old and have decided to stop putting this off even though my scarring has never really affected my self-confidence in any way, and I forget I have them most of the time. That being said, I'm getting back into healthy habits and I want to start proactively taking care of my skin. I had two subcisions done by Dr. Ting in San Ramon, CA about 3 years ago, but I never followed it up by applying any creams or serums or even doing suctioning. It did improve my scarring by about 10 - 20%, but I felt that Dr. Ting was too rushed in his approach and I had barely any swelling and no bruising after the procedures. I'm interested in taking the approach by where I would get subcision done and then followed up by using the derminator and suctioning afterwards. I just recently ordered these products and have them ready for use. Any help or suggestions on the best course of action would be appreciated!
20170515_001034right.jpgright side
 20170515_000951left.jpg left side

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/16/2017 4:43 am

Hi there

Sounds like a plan, get subcision done with a cannula needle. Then I would do your suction and microneedle afterwards. I think you should do TCA peels as well for the surface texture. There is a case study in my faq ( signature below), check out the acid peels section. Click on the link and find the case study with pictures about peels, microneedling, and subcision. How would this treatment look, you would get your cannula subcision, then do your suctioning, then do microneedling when that is all healed up, probably the next month, then the month after do a spot tca peel on the scarred areas. You will repeat this till you get the level of correction you need. Also checkout the microneedling section, and the subcision section.

MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 05/16/2017 7:53 am

15 hours ago, poi_boi_23 said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions as to what I need to do in order to get rid of my scarring which I think is mostly rolling scars. I'm 31 years old and have decided to stop putting this off even though my scarring has never really affected my self-confidence in any way, and I forget I have them most of the time. That being said, I'm getting back into healthy habits and I want to start proactively taking care of my skin. I had two subcisions done by Dr. Ting in San Ramon, CA about 3 years ago, but I never followed it up by applying any creams or serums or even doing suctioning. It did improve my scarring by about 10 - 20%, but I felt that Dr. Ting was too rushed in his approach and I had barely any swelling and no bruising after the procedures. I'm interested in taking the approach by where I would get subcision done and then followed up by using the derminator and suctioning afterwards. I just recently ordered these products and have them ready for use. Any help or suggestions on the best course of action would be appreciated!
20170515_001034right.jpgright side
 20170515_000951left.jpg left side

Hey I recommend you get subcison done with dr Peter rullan in Chula Vista. A few people have had subcison done by him I believe you will get good results.