Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Taylor171717

Cystic pimples at twenty one years old???

I had perfect skin nearly all of my life. However; the past two years I've had one or two cysts pop up on my chin each month. They take forever to heal and always leave a scar. It's progressively gotten worse over the last few months. I currently have 3 cysts on my chin, whiteheads on my chin and nose, a few bumps on my cheek; and a cyst between my eyebrows. This might sound dramatic, but for someone with previously great skin, this is a nightmare.

I'm on a new birth control to help the acne (Nortrel 1/35) and haven't noticed a difference at all in my third month. I just started taking Aczone last week. I believe my skin has gotten worse in the last week as I now have breakouts on my upper lip. This has NEVER happened to me in this area before. 

Why I just now getting acne at 21? I'm assuming it's hormonal. Any tips? I hope my birth control along with aczone will help. 

Why does a person at 50 get acne?

change your diet and lifestyle/hygene to one thats sympathetic to your skin that dosnt aggravate your skin.drink plenty water and just spot treat your skin,dont plaster crap everywhere and get a moisturiser and moisturise every day morning and before bed,nothing else,just put spot creams where you get breakouts,dont use it as a deterrent,use a moisturiser thats good for your skin.

but important,eat healthy,cut out sugar,dairy,white bread,when you eat remember what you had and how your skin reacts and change diet accordingly.
:)