Notifications
Clear all

bacne

MemberMember
(@crimsonmoat)

Posted : 05/01/2017 5:46 pm

Hi was wondering how severe my bacne is? I'm in my late 20s and currently taking doxycycline for it. I've recently bought the acne.org kit. Should arrive soon. 

The spots are all over the top ]> triangle or T part of my back. It's getting me down. I just need to know if I'm doing all I can if there is something else I can do and how long will it take my acne to clear using the acne.org regime ? 
IMG_4185.PNGIMG_4185.PNGIMG_4185.PNGIMG_4185.PNGIMG_4185.PNGIMG_4188.PNGIMG_4188.PNGIMG_4186.PNG

IMG_4187.PNG

MemberMember
(@jbmaz)

Posted : 05/21/2017 2:25 pm

Hello friend,

I want to let you know that you are not alone. I have had back acne for a long time and am 75% clear with a few lifestyle changes.

1. Do not stress. I will help you beat this. We are in this together, and will stomp out this awful illness.
2. CUT OUT ALL DAIRY, CAFFEINE, AND SUGAR. I CAN NOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.
3. Increase water intake ten fold, and drink lemon water in the morning.
4. Make cold showers your best friend, and be very gentle with your skin. No picking, popping, scratching.
5. Increase vegetable intake, make them your best friend as well.
6. Ginger tea to combat inflammation.

As for your question about the acne.org regimen. I have not used it personally, but follow a similar protocol. I use tea tree oil (diluted of course) in place of BP. If you have someone to apply it, I recommend doing it all over your back before bed and sleeping on your stomach.

I hope this helps, feel free to inbox me.

My best,
JB

MemberMember
(@endri77)

Posted : 07/03/2017 7:57 am

I have the same acne, contact me please:)