Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Georgeev

Pls help me with my teenage acne

Hello guys,
Im 15 years old and i have a lot of teenage acne on both of my cheecks.It is not that severe but it definetely ruins my confidene.Since i became a teen i always had acne but it was completely normal,Almost nothing.But in myate 14th since now around 4 months my acne became very bad.I tried Washing it and it worked well but it was kinda hard to follow that schedule and i stopped.Im going to start again with cleari g my acne and i want you to tell me the best ways to eliminate my acne.Peace

as your a teenager, your probably going through hormonal acne. i would recommend doing a search and reading up on hormonal acne as others would have better advice.

but a few thing i would say are..

drink more water
avoid fizzy drinks, limit sugar/ sweets
avoid any soaps or washes with Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.  SLS is a skin irritant to those with sensitive skin. 
and don't wash your face more than 2 times a day.. once a day is best.

From my experience, if it is a persistent problem then it is best to see a dermatologist. Benzoyl peroxide creams from the pharmacy might help a little, but those creams are really for people with an incredibly mild form of acne. If your acne just isnt going away then stop waiting for a miracle because odds are that creams and face washes from walgreens just arnt going to cure you from the skin disease. Go see a skin doctor.

Edited by Grooving Till Old, Till Dust