Notifications
Clear all

Acne scars?

MemberMember
(@paleoherewego)

Posted : 04/08/2017 2:06 am

Hello all,

I have posted before. Some months ago. 
At that time I was told that I have PIE. 
I have continued with BP and Differing regimen though I have used Differin only on my cheeks and BP for my forehead. 
I have changed my diet to a paleo one, cutting out grains, dairy, soy etc which has really helped with inflammation in new spots. 
I think a lot of the PIE and PIH has faded though some still remains. 
Now I am concerned that I have some scarring and want to know what kind and what to do about it? If anyone can help that would be great. 
It is more visible in poor lighting for sure so I have tried to take it from different angles and bad lighting. 

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2314.JPG

IMG_2315.JPG

IMG_2316.JPG

IMG_2325.JPG

IMG_2326.JPG

IMG_2327.JPG

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2348.JPG

IMG_2349.JPG

IMG_2350.JPG

IMG_2351.JPG

IMG_2376.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/08/2017 2:16 am

I see PIH, Hyperpigmentation. You need to use retin a cream, vitamin c serum, and the most important skin bleaching cream hydroquinone to fade the red. I do not see any scars. If you are referring to large pores which could be created by the topicals you are using causing dryness.

For light skin imperfections I recommend a acid peel(s) (TCA, or Jessner), these will also further lighten the hyperpigmentation and work on the skin texture. I do not see any deep pitting, or fat loss.

If these treatments don't work you need to do vbeam laser, or quadrostar pro laser for the reds and browns, some get photo facials through a IPL treatment at a doctor or med spa. This works best on skin color issues.