Notifications
Clear all

My acne cure 🙂

MemberMember
(@amygcad)

Posted : 03/30/2017 5:27 pm

I thought I would share my story with people in case anyone wants to try my routine as ive finally found something that has worked for me so if it can help anyone else that would be great!

So I've been plagued my acne since I was 22. I'm now 25... I have tried countless prescriptions and over the counter remedies.... too many to list! Anyway I Finally went to see a dermatologist eventually through my GP and she put together a treatment plan for me which after three months has pretty much cleared my acne...

So I'm on 100mg Doxycycline (I've been on this for two years and it wasn't great but works well now as part of this plan)- I take this at night.

I'm on Acnecide- this is really important to use when you're on Doxycycline as it stops you from becoming immune to the antibiotic. I apply this three times a week to areas with active spots.

Then Differin gel or cream- I apply this every night to areas where there are no spots but where I'm prone to spots. Differin is to prevent breakouts Acnecide is to treat them!