Skin Discoloration ...

Notifications
Clear all

Skin Discoloration on the regimen

MemberMember
(@aniyat)

Posted : 03/29/2017 6:40 pm

My face and neck has gotten a lot darker than my chest and is really emabarrasing and I don't know what to do. Please anything could help!

Sherandat liked
Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/30/2017 4:31 pm

Hello Aniyat,

Thank you for contacting us. Neither Acne.org Treatment, nor any other Acne.org product darkens the skin. What you are most likely experiencing is dryness. Dryness can appear as a slight darkening of the skin. This dryness will subside after 3-4 weeks on The Regimen. Don't worry about this at all. It is perfectly normal. Just be sure you're using only Acne.org products and using them exactly as outlined. In particular, make sure you're using the full 2 pumps of Acne.org Moisturizer twice a day. We recommend that you add in 5-6 drops of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil each time you apply your moisturizer, this will combat dry skin and give you clear, radiant, healthy looking skin.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us at any time.

Aniyat liked
MemberMember
(@aniyat)

Posted : 03/30/2017 11:45 pm

Thank you that was very helpful. I also have a lot of flakiness, when will that stop? I've been on the regimen for 6 weeks now.

MemberMember
(@sherandat)

Posted : 04/26/2017 7:52 pm

I am going through this as well. I've been on the regimen 5 days and noticed my face has gotten a bit darker.