Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone!! I am currently working on helping my acne scars and hyper pigmentation. I do have a breakout every once in a while but my routine I have created has really helped. I have cut out a lot of dairy, drink almost a gallon of water a day, and eat a lot more healthier. Although I am currently not on the acne.org regimen, as I have found it after my routine, I did just order the AHA + glycolic acid. Heres what my routine looks like - morning: wash my face with my clinique redness solutions cleanser and tone with half ACV half water solution I made. MY derma recently told me I don't need to use moisturizer so sometimes I will use organic rosehip oil. at night - after I take all my makeup off I will cleanse my face again and tone again. On different nights I use different products. I recently started using Peter Thomas Roth vitamin C sleeping mask and it is AMAZING!! I absolutely love it. I also use the tretonin cream before i put that on. That is what a normal day is for me without any masks or if i don't use my banisher. So heres what I do extra - 1 possibly two nights a week I will do an indian healing clay mask mixed with ACV. After that I would just put on my organic rosehip oil. 2-3 times a week I use Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin enzyme mask with is also amazing and smells like pumpkin pie! after that, I just put on my oil, or my vitamin C serum and sleep. 2-3 times a week (usually 2 so i don't experience skin trauma) I use my banisher from banish acne scars. This has been helping, but I am really looking to bump up this process and make sure I am being safe to my skin. When I receive my AHA + from acne.org, I plan to mix it half and half with moisturizer and only use it on nights I don't use my banisher because you are not supposed to exfoliate. 
NOW HERE IS MY REAL QUESTION AFTER THAT RAMBLE....
If i purchase the glycolic acid face cleanser, is it safe to use every day? Or should I use it once at night instead or morning and  night or what?! Any feedback and suggestions would be helping y'all :)

Hi colleen7, 

You may start off by mixing 50% of the AHA+ and 50% Acne.org Moisturizer and apply the mixture every night. 

You may also start with a small amount of AHA+ and apply it every 2-3 nights and gradually ramp up the volume until your skin is well adjusted to the product.