Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eyeback

Overused retin-a micro .04/burned skin w/pic

Hello everyone i'm here to get some help / suggestion , 11 month ago i began to have a big cystic breakout so i started retin-a (again) but this time i overused it like really bad for like 1 month and now the middle of my forehead is like skinny all the time like burned , my derm told me to continue retin-a but only 2 times a week(instead of every day ) to help the scars and maybe to renew the skin but it doesnt seem to work. its been7 month now on retin a 2 time a week, im also doing Endymed 3deep microneedling rf (1of5 treatment remaining ) is there anything i should do about the retin-a ? should i stop it to let the skin rest ? is my skin gonna be skinny forever ? sorry for my english , its not my language :( 
mzgJLCV.jpg

Edited by Eyeback

I burnt my skin one time by putting it on right after cleansing, it was only temporary. I suggest taking at least a month off of retina and wear sunscreen everyday on this area! It should go back to normal.

Edited by mjg713

It should improve over 2-4 weeks with proper care. Use sunscreen during the day and aquaphor at night. Try to lay off anything harsh.