Notifications
Clear all

Huge pimple never went away but softened a lot?

MemberMember
(@runawayheat)

Posted : 03/20/2017 11:49 am

Friends, sorry for if situations like this was talked about already, but i couldn't find exact answer. 25 years old male here. I had acne problems between the age 19-21, but part of it was due usage of heavy fitness suppliements. Any once recently i had a bad breakout on my forehead. There was one huge pimple (i belive they were called cystic ones) It formed right of my eyebrow on the softer tissue. It appered in i belive the first days of december, It remained active all though the winter and now in marched it flattened but it still feels slightly swollen and it hurst if i push more hardly. It also left huge red mark. The pimple never poppoed or anything. I had bigger pimples in the past and they always have disspaered within month at most and never left such huge mark. I believe the pimple is still active but somehow capsulated. Again it is not fully blown pimple, it's alsmost flat now 4 months later but it still have a bit of swelling left. Shall i goto a doctor to surgically remove it. Because damn 4 months ive never had anything like that.. Thanks for your advices friends :)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/21/2017 9:11 pm

If it is infected goto the doctor, if it's just the color we have treatments below

https://www.acne.org/hyperpigmentation.html