Notifications
Clear all

Not on the regimen, wouldAHA+ work for me?

MemberMember
(@paparazzi25)

Posted : 02/17/2017 2:00 pm

Hello guys, I used to be an active member on this forum years ago, but ever since I took Accutane for 6 months during high school my skin has been manageable. Now I use Neutrogena oil free acne wash and it works great. The only problem I have (as you can see from the pics) is that taking Accutane left behind some scars that I'm trying to get rid of if possible. I've had them since I ended treatment around early 2011. I've tried some products in the Acne.org regimen in the past when my acne was worse including he benzoyle peroxide treatment and jojoba oil, but never the AHA+ and I've always even curious about it. Based on my pics below, do you think it would make a noticeable difference? And how much should I buy for first time? Thanks guys!!!

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 02/23/2017 3:37 pm

Hi Paparazzi25,

The Regimen products are effective when used in combination with one another. To get clear you absolutely must use all three Regimen products including:

1. The Acne.org Cleanser
2. The Acne.org Treatment
3. The Acne.org Moisturizer

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.