Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EuphoricMoral

Flesh colored bumps on face. Hopefully Nizoral is my cure

So I have these flesh colored bumps on my face (mainly my forehead and sides of face) for as long as I can remember. You can't really see them unless you are up close or in sunlight.  It gives my skin this rough texture and for years I thought it was just acne. I came across a video saying tiny bumps on forehead might not be acne but a fungal overgrowth that can be cured with Nizoral, an anti-dandruff shampoo.  Symptoms include a slight itch, and I do scratch my face sometimes... i barely notice it... probably because I'm use to it. Anyways I just wanted to share and document my treatment as I go along.  The treatment is to leave a thin layer of Nizoral for 15 minutes on your face day and night.  I'm just doing night time 15 in the morning a quick wash.  So here is a picture of my forehead on day one. Right now I'm on day 3

IMG_0192.JPG

This is day 3 in the same lighting. I guess I can see some improvement soaybe this is the answer to my problem. I'll be back to update in the next few days.IMG_0205.JPG

Day 4 - Not sure if I'm seeing improvement. Today I did a quick Nizoral wash in the morning and left it on for 15 min last night and then exfoliated with Aveeno's daily brightening scrub after. 

IMG_0209.JPG
Day 5 - did Nizoral 15 min last night, followed it with my aveeno daily scrub. I did a quick Nizoral wash. I also forgot to mention that I've been moisturizing with neutropenia's moisturizer for sensitive skin.  IMG_0215.JPGI think my skin is clearing up but I won't be convinced til i my skin is completely clear.

Day 6 - Day 9: I have not used Nizoral these past few days because I started gettin dry patches on my cheeks and near my mouth. Also the redness as bothering me. Last night I used DAISO Charcoal peel off mask because it does a good job getting read if my dead skin. Anyways I'm going to use Nizoral on my forehead tonight because it has cleared up a bit since my 1st use.

IMG_0264.JPG

Edited by EuphoricMoral
Update

13 hours ago, Herogero said:

Keep updating and please finish the whole regimen. Going to start this myself in 1-2 days ✌

Thanks for following! Keep me updated as well. Also I wanted to know if you can see a difference in my skin? I'm noticing more redness

I agree, between your Eyebrows it's the most prevelant. Maybe reduce your exfoliation routine?

Edited by Herogero