Notifications
Clear all

Apple cider vinegar as a face peel???

MemberMember
(@apricotloaf)

Posted : 01/20/2017 11:03 pm

can apple cider vinegar be used as a face peel and how? I saw a diy mask peel recipe for it but I'd love to know everyone's experience with acv and maybe a recipe for the acvpeel.

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 01/21/2017 2:07 am

@ApricotLoaf I usually drink ACV, but sometimes I mix it in this Aztec Clay mask. So far it seems to work well for my skin. I do suggest to try a small spot on your skin before applying it every where. I only do this once a week, since I drink ACV 2X a week. I drink it with some lemon and honey. I usually do this as soon as I wake up.
Here's a good demonstration for the Aztec Clay mask and ACV.
Screenshot_2017-01-21-01-01-26.png

MemberMember
(@immd)

Posted : 11/01/2021 8:29 pm

I have been taking vinegar as a supplement for a long time to improve digestion. Recently, I got carried away with apple cider vinegar in the form of a gummy. However, I have never heard of it being added to face masks.
It seems to me that the sweet environment that it contains, on the contrary, can negatively affect the skin and cause irritation. In terms of acid, acetylsalicylic acid is better suited. Sometimes I make a remedy out of it to listen to acne.
I highly recommend it. You need to dilute the tablet with water and apply this mass to the pimple.