HELP! 🙁 Is it real...

Notifications
Clear all

HELP! 🙁 Is it really working?

MemberMember
(@twinkle)

Posted : 01/02/2017 11:19 am

Hi! I just want to share my journey and ask for some opinions as well.

I have been having problems with pimples since I was in college, but it did not really bother me a lot since it's not that severe and I stayed mostly clear. Just a few here and there especially when I have my period. However, I think my acne situation got worse now that I am 25. I have tried loads of products, including costly visits to dermatologists. Some have worked for a short time until my skin decides to betray me again (ugh). So, my brother recommended the BP of acne.org and I gave it a try. I use it only at night (with a generous amount) since I am afraid it might bleach my work clothes if I use it in the morning. I also use my own facial wash and moisturiser. It's been a month now and I'm afraid it's not really working and that it made my skin condition worse :( Is it too early to give up? My skin had undergone the peeling, redness, itchiness and breakout which I have expected as it was clearly explained in the regimen. However, I'm afraid I'm stuck at the breakout phase. My problem areas are both my cheeks and my chin. I am losing my confidence and I am embarrassed by my skin. What should I do? I'm caught in between stopping and continuing it :( 

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/06/2017 4:56 pm

Hi Twinkle,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear about your skin. When using the Acne.org Treatment, you need to use the Acne.org Cleanser along with it to clean you skin and allow the Acne.org Treatment to penetrate your skin better and the Acne.org Moisturizer to help with the dryness, redness and itchiness.The Acne.org Moisturizer is designed to calm and heal the skin and return it to its natural balance.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.