Notifications
Clear all

Acne has returned

MemberMember
(@natalielucy27)

Posted : 01/03/2017 4:25 pm

Hi guys I used to post on the forum on a different username but I can't remember my password

anyway long story short I was on the regimen for about a year and go completely clear skin from it at around the 8/9 month mark.. I finally was able I go out without even concealer and was over the moon I probably shouldn't have done this but I ran out of treatment so stopped using the regimen for about 6 months and stayed clear.. I then went on the implant bearing in mind I was on this before and this was way before my skin got bad I was however worried how this would effect my skin so I bought the treatment in just in case .. I didn't notice any change in skin really just few spots on my chin that cleared very quickly however due to other reasons I had the implant out a few weeks ago and my skins all of a sudden got bad again it's gone from the odd spot on my chin to the under skin spots my right cheek that last for weeks I've started to use the treatment again but i am really worried my skins going to get really bad again.

has anyone had a similar experience when stopping the treatment ?

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 01/03/2017 7:07 pm

Never stop any acne treatment before it's reccomended. There will most likely be good results but the bacteria (in other cases other things) still exists in your body. The marks will be removed in a few months but the issue still exists in your body. Although have you tried to change to healthy lifestyle? Like your diet. Quit junk food and eat some fruits daily, that will also heal your skin. Don't worry your skin will NOT get bad aslong as you get quickly back to treatment (Which you already have done I believe). Give it some time to heal and the results are now on their way. Don't worry, it is going to be all good :)

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@keithlawrence)

Posted : 01/05/2017 3:48 am

You are suggested to use Retin a 0.05 cream to cure the problem of acne