Notifications
Clear all

Seriously , help me (w/ lots pics)

MemberMember
(@neverwong)

Posted : 01/01/2017 8:13 am

I do not know what to do anymore. Literally everyone of my relatives mention my acnr problem and it is killing me inside everytime. I have an oily skin and i use cetaphil cleanser which i dont think works for me. Please help.... 

20170101_210423.jpg

20170101_210407.jpg

20170101_210343.jpg

20170101_210310.jpg

20170101_210243.jpg

20170101_210216.jpg

MemberMember
(@98ba)

Posted : 01/01/2017 11:45 am

Start using Benzoyl Peroxide (acne.org regimen) or Skinoren gel. That will help you clear up. 

Also switch the Cetaphil cleanser for Cerave Hydrating Cleanser.

Good luck. :)

Rachie39 liked
MemberMember
(@howlingmad)

Posted : 01/01/2017 3:13 pm

I hear you. Acne is fucked up. Especially the reactions of other people and their sometimes well intended advice. 

You shouldn't let other peoples opinions affect your well being. They may or may not judge you on the fact that you have acne, a factor in your live which you did not choose. But there is so much more to you than just your acne. People that say harmful things to you because of your acne are toxic for your well being. Cut  back on interacting with these people if you can and focus on self improvement. 

Be proud of yourself on the things you DO have affect over in your life. Get that haircut, improve your posture, go to the gym, read that book on personal finance and do your absolute best in school!

As for acne. I managed to get rid of the acne on my face and neck thanks to the acne.org regimen. I would strongly urge you to give it a fair shot. I have gotten amazing results. If you follow the instructions closely i am positive that you will see great improvements as well! 

Whatever treatment you choose next. I would recommend sticking with scientifically proven methods. Your acne is very unlikely to clear up completely with random home remedies. Acne.org has a decent selection of treatment options right here. Because accutane should be seen as a last resort drug, you really should look into the acne.org regimen which is based around Benzoyl Peroxide. Another good source of scientific information on acne is www.acneeinstein.com

Take care! |:;D

MemberMember
(@neverwong)

Posted : 01/02/2017 1:41 pm

22 hours ago, Howlingmad said:

I hear you. Acne is fucked up. Especially the reactions of other people and their sometimes well intended advice. 

You shouldn't let other peoples opinions affect your well being. They may or may not judge you on the fact that you have acne, a factor in your live which you did not choose. But there is so much more to you than just your acne. People that say harmful things to you because of your acne are toxic for your well being. Cut  back on interacting with these people if you can and focus on self improvement. 

Be proud of yourself on the things you DO have affect over in your life. Get that haircut, improve your posture, go to the gym, read that book on personal finance and do your absolute best in school!

As for acne. I managed to get rid of the acne on my face and neck thanks to the acne.org regimen. I would strongly urge you to give it a fair shot. I have gotten amazing results. If you follow the instructions closely i am positive that you will see great improvements as well! 

Whatever treatment you choose next. I would recommend sticking with scientifically proven methods. Your acne is very unlikely to clear up completely with random home remedies. Acne.org has a decent selection of treatment options right here. Because accutane should be seen as a last resort drug, you really should look into the acne.org regimen which is based around Benzoyl Peroxide. Another good source of scientific information on acne is www.acneeinstein.com

Take care! |:;D

Wow. You just made my night after reading this. Thank you for the motivation. If i may, does acne.org deliver worldwide? I'm from the philippines by the way. If not maybe from amazon? 

MemberMember
(@howlingmad)

Posted : 01/02/2017 2:09 pm

Glad to be of service! |

Be sure to make up your own mind on the acne.org products. Do some research and watch the success stories on youtube. 

You can order directly from this website through paypal or creditcard. They ship worldwide.
They also have an official American Amazon shop right here.

Keep us posted!