Notifications
Clear all

theres no more pimple popping out but i still worry... what is a better way to get myself out of it?

MemberMember
(@pete07)

Posted : 12/27/2016 5:10 pm

few months ago I use to have a terrible skin (pimples)on my left and right cheek. I would constantly check them on the mirror every day. it makes me so depressed I didn't know what to do so I gave up cleansers moisturizers etc..(caveman regimen)starting winter of January till the summer.I just run it with water butmy skinisdry. but still works andevery pimples are now gone.Now acne marks are showing. just a little pimples pop here and there.I still find myself checking on the mirror and it would make me so stressed and depressed... from all these years of worrying i am so anxious that i keep going to the mirror i know this is not healthy anymore psychologically..

i just want to find a way to avoid it and finally let it go since there's no more pimples poppingand let this scar heal itself.. help!

MemberMember
(@chillbianx)

Posted : 12/28/2016 9:32 am

Now as a person, we are always pressured about our looks and tries to look better. Acne is pretty normal, everyone gets it. Just like me, we have the same situation right now. I would always look myself at the mirror and checking on my spots. I cried about it one time and it made me totally stressed out. Now we need to accept the fact that we cannot control our bodies. I try not to look at it. But i really cant. Now the thing we need to do is worry less, cause it will add more stress to our systems. Try not to worry about it too much. Just stay positive :) good luck :) 

MemberMember
(@pete07)

Posted : 12/28/2016 10:57 pm

13 hours ago, chillbianx said:

Now as a person, we are always pressured about our looks and tries to look better. Acne is pretty normal, everyone gets it. Just like me, we have the same situation right now. I would always look myself at the mirror and checking on my spots. I cried about it one time and it made me totally stressed out. Now we need to accept the fact that we cannot control our bodies. I try not to look at it. But i really cant. Now the thing we need to do is worry less, cause it will add more stress to our systems. Try not to worry about it too much. Just stay positive :) good luck :) 

I agree, starting yesterday I didn't even look at myself in the mirror at all and now today I feel a whole lot better. I keep doing this and my stress will go away. Theres more other things for me to worry about than my skin. this is just temporary!!! thanks though I appreciate it :)