Notifications
Clear all

Acne has gotten worse.

MemberMember
(@clairevarm45)

Posted : 12/25/2016 7:25 pm

So I started getting acne at 12 I'm 14 now and since then my acne has gotten really bad. TMI but I have squeezed small sebaceous glands from my cheeks all the way up to my lower jawline. How has it gotten this bad? My acne over the summer seemed to disappear but really red hyper pigmentation marks appeared in October when it started getting cold. (Idk if that has anything to do with it) now my marks are worse than ever this is the worst my skin has been. Skin peeling, marks all over my cheeks, uneven skin! I also think it could have to do with my diet over the summer I did raw till 4 (a vegan diet created by freelee the bananas girl and my skin was very clear at that time) but when I started eating junk again (September,October nov and dec is where  I started consumingjunk food again) my skin got super bad. I bought  sheamoisture black soap and the Indian healing clay but they're doing nothing, i feel my skin has been getting worse! The first photo is me in June, second in  second,third, &fourth and Is right now and the fifth was in september. Please help.

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/08/2017 12:33 pm

Hey! Look up candida and gut health and see if addressing these possible ssues might help you. Try steer clear of antibiotics, they ruined my health, and only mask skin problems.
Diet wise try eliminating sugar, dairy, gluten, start eat fermented food and bone broths.
Hope this helps!

Being vegan/ vegetarian isnt a healthy diet. You need animal foods in your diet, especially healthy fats, so don't be afraid to eat fatty meats!
Other healthy fats are coconut oil and olive oil