Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justlikeyou

Desitin for that face (Day 1)

Hey guys, so for all my fellow acne sufferers I will take one for the team and try out that Desitin remedy. I am 18 years old and have suffered from acne for as long as i can remember, and by acne i mean i had serious islands and volcanoes on my face. Because of acne I have been so self conscious about my appearance to the point where i couldn't look at people in the eye.  Yes i have tried it all, proactive, clean n clear, and weird face masks but i truly feel like my skin is so hard to control because non had worked.  Soooo i finally came to this baby butt cream and if it doesn't work then ill pay a trip to the good ol dermatologist, but for now i will give this remedy a go. Wish me luck and i will keep you guys updated once every four days. I plan on using the cream every night and applying it (dabs) on my most acne populated area lol. Fingers are crossed if this works because if it doesn't then i truly believe i have indestructible acne.